Data backup and disaster recovery
the fail-safe approach to data back up
How are you safeguarding your data?
There has been a significant rise in malware attacks and hardware failures. In fact, by 2022, 70% of organisations will have suffered disruption to business due to unrecoverable data lost in a software application.
Did you know, data stored in cloud-based applications, like Microsoft Office 365, is just as vulnerable to deletion and corruption as data stored on-premises?
Every day, thousands of organisations, just like yours, place their trust in Office 365 to be the guardian of business-critical data including vital emails, customer data, and sensitive documents. So, are you backing up your data with a reliable solution?
No matter how complex your IT environment may be, business continuity should be simple, fast, and failsafe both on and off site.
Docex360 can provide a robust business continuity solution that brings together state-of-the-art hardware with secure cloud storage capability. The result is a comprehensive backup, recovery and business continuity solution that gets your business up and running instantly in the event that you are unable to access your data or systems.
Are you ready?
It’s no longer a matter of if, but when a real world threat will compromise your business data…
Our plan to improve your business
Leverage award winning core technologies
- Easily protect your IT infrastructure without the need for multiple tools
- Backup your data, including your operating systems and applications from Windows or Linux, and files and folders from your Mac automatically to a local device, with copies in our secure cloud storage environment
Recover critical data quickly
- Should you experience a server failure, we can have your Windows or Linux environment and data recreated in minutes from the local device or the cloud and have your Mac files and folders recovered just as quickly
Proof that your backup was successful
- Visual proof in the form of a screenshot and service verification gives you peace of mind that your data has been successfully backed up
Compare backup points
- Know what changed and when in a matter of minutes
Why back up your 365 or Gsuite data?
SaaS apps do not back up your data
Assuming that moving to cloud-based applications means backup is no longer necessary is dangerous. Although Microsoft and Google assure that they won’t lose your data, they do not make any guarantees about restoring data if you lose it. In other words, your cloud data is just as vulnerable to accidental or malicious deletion, ransomware and other types of data loss as on-premises applications.
Cyber-attacks are a genuine threat
Although Microsoft stops 300 million fraudulent sign-in attempts every day, in January 2020, 480,000 accounts were compromised by spraying attacks. That’s why having additional security software and a robust business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) process in place is vital.
Data breaches are hurting small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
When it comes to cybercrime, SMEs are more susceptible to being victimised. In addition to the potential cost of being hit by hackers and other cyber criminals, they also risk losing the confidence of consumers.
The evidence presented in the Small Business Reputation and the Cyber Risk report clearly supports this, showing that 89% of SMEs report that potential ramifications of a cyber breach can be ‘huge and long-lasting’.
- 31% of SMEs report a negative hit to their brand
- 30% of SMEs report loss of clients
- 29% of SMEs report a reduction in their ability to win new business
If this isn’t enough to convince you to invest in cloud backup, consider the potential fines attached to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The risks and fines associated with forgoing GDPR compliance far outweigh the upfront costs of implementing a SaaS backup solution.